Thursday, August 11, 2011


Dear Diary

I saw myself when I am grandmother and I just loved it.  Our family friend Eileen is turning 70 this year. She is beyond funny and cute.  She always sporting sparkly clothes.  She drinks her vodka martini's and loves to listen to music.  She has two boyfriends  -Just in case one dies, which sounds awful but at her age why not.  She is my new idol.   Maybe I should try this two boyfriends concept.

She jokes that I have more sparkly or glitter stuff in my closet then a hooker in Las Vegas.  When I showed her a new dress I just got, her first answer was you'll turn heads in that darling.  She taught me one very
valuable lesson. Flaunt what god gave you even if you have no idea if anyone's looking !

Well I could not have said it better myself --Just get out there and sparkly- Those that mind, don't matter...Those that matter, don't mind

Happy Thursday