Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear Diary..

I just ordered some Liquid Latex Body Paint   I can just think of all the fun my body is going to have with dripping, pouring, dipping and painting up my body. I am not sure I can wait until it gets here. I forgot the best part the peeling it off. I hope its as much as a sexual turn as I am hoping it will be !  The best part of trying new sexual fetish is you have no idea what will turn you on. 

I was listening to the Rihanna song and the lyrics just stir every emotion inside of me. 

Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me


It just puts me the mood for the weekend.  I think I need to just go out and just get crazy and let loose this weekend.  Sometimes you just need to live in the moment.   I can taste the martinis already!


Happy Weekend - Kitty oxxo