Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dear Diary..

I am going back to Chicago this upcoming week.  I am so looking forward to being back there. As much as being home has been fun. It's like losing your favorite black underwear and finding it under the bed. It's a sign it's time to go!

Everyone has sexual secrets and sometimes it's good to tell a friend. I heard a sexual secrets today from a buddy.  He made me promise not to tell anyone. I hated to tell him everyone already knows his secret, so I just kept quiet. Sometimes you talk to much about the stuff that makes you tick. So beware you could already be giving away what you think is a big deal.

I am thinking about getting vajazzled. To me it sounds like getting a cum dump on my vagina.  But it really means you decorate your pubic area with little crystals.  Maybe I should get a hello kitty down there so it means I am open for business.

Love Kitty ox