Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dear Diary,

 
I am on a mission to clean out all my closets and dresser. Maybe I should sell all my old lingerie. You have no idea how much I have in my bedroom. I am the kind of girl who likes to have sex in the outfit not toss them on the floor.

My stripper pole work-out class is going very well. It's much harder then I thought it would be. I have the sexy part down, I am working on the on climbing the pole and sliding down slowly upside down.  Wow your tits give a good show this way.  This class is more of a work out then working me up.

I found out one of my friend Andrea has never had anal sex before and she asked me if she should try it. It's hard to give advice about ass. But my advice to anyone is to try it. I actually like anal sex, I find it just hard to explain to anyone the rush you feel during anal sex. It can leave me breathless.


Love your Kit-Kat ox