Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Dear Diary...

 

I am reading the book called "The Bad Girl's Guide to getting what you want" I don't really need the book. I know how to get what I want. But seriously it's a fun book.

My favorite line so far is "Being a girl is your ice cream sundae - Being a bad girl is the cherry on top"

I had girl's night out recently and nothing brings out secrets like a few bottles of red wine.

One of my girls said she loved the rabbit vibrator. The next day I felt so bad not telling her about the Hitachi magic wand.

So today I sent her one in the mail with a card telling her to retire the rabbit. This will give her what she really needs.

So I am slightly addicted still to my new Hitachi wand. But I have to admit I wish it had a stronger motor like maybe a lawn mower.

Well I'm happy - But always wanting more that's why I'm the cherry on top of that sundae.

Happy Hump Day  oxox