Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dear Diary...

So, yesterday was National Orgasm Day. I'm sure it's bad luck, but I plugged in my Hitachi magic wand.  My guess is that the wand didn't want to celebrate, as it actually sparked. I tried to convince myself that it was just one spark, and that maybe I should try it again to be sure. It turned back on, but sounded different. I heard my wand on it's dying day.    

Within minutes, I ordered a new one and now counting down the days until it arrives. That should be the end of my story. But, I am almost lost without the Hitachi magic wand and it's only been one day. I feel like I need to have a funeral. I could not even sleep last night since I am so used to using the wand to relax. It was my sexual security blanket.
I've had my Hitachi Magic Wand for a over three years. It's probably the longest sexual relationship I’ve had with anyone.  I feel like I got dumped ...
 
So, I am days away from a new one arriving and I’m not sure how I am going to function with out it. Maybe I should see it as getting myself a new play thing.
 
xoxox