Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dear Diary ...

I had a family wedding this past weekend . You  know it's a good wedding when you're wearing the brides gown at 2 a.m. in the hotel bar.

I love how many people said congratulations to me. They never noticed the dress wasn't even fitting right. I was also wearing pink beach flip flops with a bridal gown.   

I should have went home with some random hotel guest, acting like I just got married and was already cheating.  Too bad I thought of that when I woke up wearing a veil and snuggling with a bag of snacks.

A few months ago, I went to a wedding where a bridesmaid ended up having sex with the best man.  She got pregnant.  That gives a new term to shotgun wedding.

I always find it fun to hook up at weddings, but this time I hooked up with the open bar instead.  The hangover was worse then the walk of shame.



Luv Kat ox