Friday, March 30, 2012

Dear Diary...

On the road again.. Yes it's a song but the next two weeks I have so much going on and traveling.  So right there you know I am going to get in trouble.  But just think how much I'll have to tell you all when I get back.

It's fun when you travel and stay at hotels. I love to watch all the seedy hook up's and late night shenanigans. It just makes it easier to jump right in on the action.  Did you every notice how much friendlier people are at a hotel then when say at home in the supermarket.

The only think I hate about traveling is packing -- I have to much stuff and never know what I want to bring or wear. I used to always bring my favorite vibrator on vacation. But then it got broke once in my suitcase.  

So I am going old fashion masturbation on the this trip.  I just got out of cast on my hand. my poor hand might need a cast when I return for having to all the work..  

Well maybe I could just hook up... 

Love Kat ox