Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dear Diary..

That awkward moment when you run in to someone you slept with and your friends had no idea. When everyone can tell just after the person leaves that something must have happened  

No matter how much you deny anything happen no one really believes you.  Something about sexual chemistry no matter much you try and hide it.  That feeling rivals love and lust to me.  It's so strong it makes you want to
rip off your clothes

I saw on Mad Men this week, when Don says just as he rips off her clothes before sex - "you want this", now I find that a turn on when I guy knows I want so badly he lets me know he can feel it

As much as I like being control cause I consider myself a huge cock tease, I like a guy who knows when its time to get aggressive. He should know when it's time for hair pulling and spankings. 

Sometimes a little pain can be so much pleasure

enjoy your Tuesday ! oxox