Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dear Diary

Thank god I have voice text-- sorry been so quiet the last few days. I am wearing a cast. I am thinking I will keep telling people it's a handcuff's accident.  


People don't tend to ask for more information when you put them in an awkward place.  I have some nerve and carpal tunnel problems with my right arm.  Maybe I should have said I masturbate to much.

Can't recall the last time I watched so much television   I watched every episode of Secret Diary of a Call Girl. As a phone girl I could relate to the storyline.  I would not say I am phone girl in secret. But I really don't go broadcasting it to everyone I meet.  That is the best part about it, I can get my dirty on without every being judged.  It's alot easier to share you liked your hair pulled or your ass spanked when having sex. The one thing about sexual secrets is that everyone has one and it turns me on hearing all about them

so on this hump day -- start letting all your secrets out!!

Maybe I have to learn how to masturbate with my left hand today,  at least it will keep me busy !


xx