Friday, December 10, 2010

Dear Diary,

Welcome to the weekend !   I am going to have to drag myself to the mall at some point to go Christmas shopping.  Maybe if Santa gave out spanking and I could grind his lap. I would have went shopping before now.

I am starting to feel like everyone is about to blow at the same time.  You know the quiet before the storm . Well I am very sure, I love the blow part. But everyone seems to be walking the thin red line before they go holiday madness begins.   Thank god for sex toys !  

I already know I am going to be freezing, but I am going the Patriots vs Bears game on Sunday. Not sure any amount of alcohol will be able to keep my kitty warm. Maybe I should not have gotten a Brazilian wax this week.

I am flying back home on Monday,  I hope when I fly the TSA gives me the extra pat down !! :)

Happy Weekend