Friday, June 28, 2013


Dear Diary...
 
If you like Pina coladas, And getting caught in the rain...
 
Well I'm happy it's summer time, but it has not felt like a real summer yet. Maybe I just want long, hot sunny summer days.  Of course, it looks like its gonna rain as the weekend approaches.
 
I saw the most bizarre article recently saying it's bad Sex etiquette if you don't ask about coming on her face, or in mouth, without asking her first.

I see both ways of this "cumming attraction." Talk about a buzz kill when you ask and she says no. What do you do with it then? Just come up with new places till she says yes.
 
I also see the girl's point. Maybe she's not in the mood for a facial. If you're sleeping with someone and you don't know what they really like or dislike does it really even matter?
 
I only have really one pet peeve in the bedroom and if you break it, I am pretty much turned off. I am not sure you could do anything to recover from it that night.  

I can't stand when a guy will push my head/face down to his cock like I have no idea where your cock is located. Trust me, I am going to get there. And if I don't want to blow you, the push of my head won't help at all. As far as your hands on my face or head while I am going down.  I am fine with it- but never rush me.  I know when it's time to blow.
 
Love K ox