Friday, April 5, 2013

Dear Diary..

I should be probably be punished for not blogging the last two weeks,  But I would then like the punishment and start slacking on blogging all the time.

Well March Madness came and went way to quickly and I find nothing sexy about Easter. So let's more on to April.   I find April to be a cocktease.  It's not warm enough for summer and still cool from Winter.

So baseball season is here and the first thing that comes to mind is the word base. I remember when I was young and hooked up with a boy. Your friends would say what "base" did you get too. I look back at it now and just laugh.  First of all cause every person had a definition of what second base was.   So was it under the shirt or over the shirt. ?  Now all I think  about is getting a homerun.   The only thing I like about baseball is homeruns and having a cold beverage sitting in the sun.  So hopefully I will find both this weekend

Happy Friday