Monday, April 22, 2013

Dear Diary...

I've gotten to travel so much lately.  I really don't love flying,  since I over stuff my suitcase like I'm never returning.  I can't stand long flights because I get bored. I start wondering if anyone who goes to the bathroom is trying to have sex in there.

I love hotels, it's not just the maid and room service.  Have you ever noticed that hotel bars are the biggest pick up spots.  Not only good for people watching but you can find yourself late night entertainment.


This time at the hotel I had a male maid, I had a feeling he had touched some of my clothes. Everyday I noticed something slightly moved, panties, bra and a black dress.  So to give him a thrill I left him a note with a pair of my panties. 

Well my suitcase went home with one less pair of panties but I am sure he will give them a good home

-- Kat ox