Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dear Diary...

It's only Tuesday...it feels like Monday.  Don't you hate that and I feel like the week just dragging along.

My girlfriend Dawn is having a sex in the city party.  It's a lingerie and sex toy party with martinis.  This is my kind of party --  But she let's me know they are having a professional bra fitter. 

I recall this time, I went to try on lingerie and I had this crazy experience. This overbearing sales lady came in the dressing room without even asking. She cupped both my breasts and adjusted them in the corsets. The she felt the bottom of my ass and said my panties were perfect length.  

I am not sure if I was in shock that I just got felt up or how she was telling me how good it looked once she adjusted it  I do like girls but having some old lady just attack in you in a dressing room is not a turn on.

So as much as I am looking forward to the party, I am not really looking forward meeting with the bra fitter.   I might need more then one martini


Love Kat ox