Friday, November 23, 2012

Dear Diary,
 
I have to admit I love seeing family, friends, shopping, presents and cocktails. But I do all of that year around so holidays don't really thrill me. I rather sleep the winter away like Yogi Bear. Wake me up New Years Eve and I'll kiss someone in to a new year.
 
Saw some hometown friends over the Thanksgiving holiday's at a cocktail 
reunion party. One of the girls who
I've seriously have not seen in so many years brings her boyfriend to the party. I never had the heart to tell her almost every girl at the party had hooked up with him already. I guess he's still working his way thru the childhood friend group. Somethings never change but its good to go home again.
 
Since it's black Friday and the only holiday excitement I can muster is going to sit on Santa's lap at the mall
 
Love Kat ox