Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dear Diary,

Please don't leave me ....

The summer just shows up and you have the best time for a few months. Then it just dumps you before winter months.  It's like a bad break up and you were denial it was going to happen.

I feel like curling up with Ben and Jerry's ice cream in my boy shorts and crying in to my pillow.  Maybe I will play Adele cd's and eat potato chips.  I had a large summer buzz now I have a fall hangover. I'm not one for getting back together with anyone who dumps me. But I'd consider hooking up with the summer for a few more weeks.
 
So I'm still dragging myself kicking and screaming in to September. It's time to pack up the flip flops and sun dresses.  The only plus side of packing the open toe heels is I can start wearing knee hi boots.

At least football season has started, that always brings me a smile.  Let's hope for a touch down, when I start tailgating next weekend. Maybe getting tackled in the Fall won't be so bad.

Love Kat ox