Wednesday, August 29, 2012


Dear Diary..

I am finishing up this summer with the Fifty Shade series.  I am on last book entitled Fifty Shades Freed.

Open your Legs, he orders

I move them apart.

Wider he orders

He then calls me a good girl.

Something about being called a good girl, when I'm being a nasty little slut for your partner.  It just makes you feel like its your job. That is one job I don't mind having. I have to admit that is quite a turn on for me when I am being talked to while having sex.  

As much as I love dirty talk, to me it's the right words or phrases that pull me in to a new sexual experiences.  So call me sweet baby as you bend me over the bed.

So I have loved reading the 50 shades books. Just like the book, maybe I need to get spanking when I do things wrong.  But in that case that would happen every day.

Hope you had a Happy Hump Day ~ Kat ox