Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dear Diary..

Believe or not, I even struggle with the good girl - bad girl syndrome. Sometimes I let it all go, sometimes I filter myself. It's a shame we live in a society that judges people on sexual expression. So adding to my bucket list of 2012 I'm getting my screaming orgasm on.

I saw this sex toy, which they call then chin strap dildo. It looks like dentist headgear from childhood or crazy helmet of Star Wars. I love the thought and the feeling of this sex toy. But honestly I'd have to be insanely drunk to not laugh at that coming towards me in bed.So I am still on my mission for a new hot sex toy but this device won't cut it. 



I am getting together with a large group of old friends this weekend. The funny part is that everyone going out this weekend has had sex with at least one other person in the group. Things could go one way or other, we could have some re kindled one night stands or drunk drama fest. I am so looking forward to stirring up the trouble. I am one for getting things going then watching the fire burn.

Back to more researching more sex toys-- Kat ox