Monday, January 23, 2012

Dear Diary,

Tackle Me, Hitting from behind, Unnecessary roughness... bring on the Superbowl !

Talk about turning me on and I still have two weeks to go !

Something about football brings out the beast in me. Let's not forget I like a good tailgate. It's a playground for adults.
I am pretty sad the season is almost over but with the Patriots in the big game I am pretty much set for the year. 

Maybe If I hooked up with a New York Giant to ease his pain when the Patriots win, I will consider it doing my part.

A few people have asked me to make a bet over the Superbowl, sorry betting sex with me is like you win both ways. so working on ideas for the game will keep me busy this week.

My weekend was fun filled and it's been a long Monday already -- sometimes I wish weekends were longer.


Have a good one-- Kat ox