Friday, October 21, 2011

 Dear Diary...



MaMa said knock you out-- I am considering this for Halloween. Wearing boxing gloves has it's perks. I could punch a guy in the face if he tried using a sleazy pick up line. The downside of this outfit is how could I hold a martini glass all night. The back of the boxing jacket suits me well Down and Dirty, plus it lights up.  I might  need to find knee high pink boots before I step in the ring with this outfit.

I woke up on time today and everything is going as planned-- It's the type of day I should wear a garter belt under my skirt and let kick off this weekend right.

I got invited to my friends Tina's Birthday Bar Crawl this weekend, I saw 30 women were invited. I love the ladies, but let's hope some guys bash this party. If not I always find that one girl who likes to kiss girls when drunk. I always take full  advantage of that opportunity. I already know I kissed a girl and I liked it.  Nothing gets a crowd of guys going at a bar then two girls kissing. I think this weekend has debauchery written all over it

Happy Friday -- Kat ox