Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dear Diary...

Holy October -- I better start coming up with my Halloween costume.   Over the weekend,  I joked I was going to be smurfette.  Maybe I should at least go try on a blue skin tight body stocking. Now that sounds like a trick and a treat. I want something different this year for Halloween

I had a fun filled weekend full of my favorite things, then ended the weekend at the Chicago Bears game. I had to rest all day Monday just to recover. A group of guys I met at the game spent the entire tailgate cock blocking each other, they should have had a better game plan if they want to pick up women.  At first I thought how stupid,  but then realized they must have had a bet to see who got my number.  The answer was none of them. Better luck next time. 

Over the weekend one of guys I dated over the summer left a few drunken voice and text messages on my phone. At first they were cute and funny. Then they got dirty but something must have happened to him. Must have been the vodka talking,  but he was ending his messages with love and missing me.

Sometimes alcohol can do bring out the best and worse in people. I think I will call him back next weekend and just replay all his messages. I can't wait to hear his response.




Love K oxox