Monday, July 18, 2011

Dear Diary

I am in the middle of drinking the most tasty summer cocktail over the weekend on the deck with friends.  Often once the drink start flowing my friends ask about my phone sex company.  One of my guy friends said I have never had phone sex. I was pretty much shell shocked at first but then I thought about it.  I am sure alot of people have not had phone sex. You have no idea what your missing.

I am not sure how it's never happened for him.  I always called my boyfriends in college and talked dirty. Even if not full blown  phone sex. I am a huge flirt or cock tease, no matter what you call it. I get the job done and them ticking all the time. It makes them want to see or talk  to you again. I know how to keep my guy in line

So my buddy is very curious about it all now, I might have to have a few drinks and call him one night ....   That might get me best friend status

Happy Monday--

Love Kit-Kat :)