Monday, June 6, 2011

Dear Diary..

Weekends are to short and that is a fact   It should be play for 5 days and work for 2.  Now that is my kind of life.

No matter how long your in a relationship, you and your other should still go out with friends.   I wold say my relationship is fairly new. Everyone loves a girls night out or hitting the bar with the guys. 

The unwritten rules are a must for the best night out. So your not suppose to bring or see your "other" that night.  Just like Vegas-- what happens stays with the group.   This weekend on my girls night out.  My "other" and his friends showed up at the same bar.  Let's be clear I know he knew I was there. I had no problem he was there.  

My girls were thrilled on more guys to pick from in his friends. But nothing more priceless then watching the faces of my "other" buddies watching him pick me over his boys on their night out.  The best line was "he is a goner"  I guess someone has a big crush on me.   Overall ended up being a very late night and all had fun ! 

Speaking of fun, I was watching a TV show this weekend and the girl got a Hitachi magic wand for a her wedding shower. The fiance comes home to find her orgasmic over  it. She says I have to admit I never knew what a orgasm really was until I got that toy.  I have to admit I felt that same way. I had orgasms but never like that. I might  have my big crush on that sex toy.  It might be priceless when my "other" finds out my real crush is!

Happy Monday