Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dear Diary..

Spent sometime in New Orleans last week. I had a blast on Bourbon Street in very hot New Orleans. The heat just spiced up my game. I met lots of fun guys and girls. Let's not forget the "shemale" that rocked the dance floor. She worked her body like no tomorrow.

I met this guy on the first night, not the best way to kick off a trip, He tells me he is a lifestyle Pirate. I still not sure what the hell that really means, but he showed me no treasure chest so I made him walk the plank.

Bouncing home one night from bar hopping I walk in to a hooker and her customer getting busy in a doorway of closed restaurant. As I was pretty surprised to see people having sex. It made me laugh they were leaning on a sign that said Eat Out More Often.

I hit all the bars and strips clubs in the French Quarter's. I had to laugh when I went to the Barely Legal Club. I thought they were older then me. It could have been called I am dressed up like I am little girl club. I am thinking that no matter how many hurricane drinks your drinking everyone looks barely legal.

So it was easy being easy in the Big Easy.. Kit ox