Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dear Diary..


As much as I like wet and raw, this week has been one very rainy week. Okay now bring on the heat. I am waiting for it.


Speaking of heat,  Woman pretty much know when they will have sex. Before you even have a clue we are planning it.  Guys don't mentally plan sex they just do it when ever we say YES.  As much I am for going in the moment, I pretty much know if I will or I won't.


Many times even if we are in the middle of dinner I know later if I am getting laid. It's already on my mind or list of things I am going to do later.  


So last night before I even went out, I put on some sexy undergarments before hitting the town. I am pretty sure he had no idea what I had in store for him. So the night was going so very well. Then all of sudden stupid words come out of his mouth. The moment is ruined for me. If he only knew what I had in store for him. I bet he would have watched his mouth.


Well I am pretty sure my sex toys thought I looked hot last night


Happy Hump  - Kit ox