Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dear Diary..

Been spending alot of time with my girlfriends lately. My friends are talking about the School House Rock at lunch. I am wondering why an afternoon school special is such a hot topic. Well I must have missed out this is a sex position.

So it's using a chair with a sturdy back. Straddle him with your feet on the floor, slowly lowering yourself onto his erection with your knees bent at a ninety-degree angle. Once he’s fully penetrated you, begin to slowly rock back and forth.

Something about trying new sexual positions can be awkward but you just have to take control and try them out. Sometimes you can just die laughing

I am not sure what happen to this week, it just flew by and I am ready for the weekend now. Now I can see giving myself a school house rock. Maybe I need a new school girl skirt !


Off to the mall - check in tomorrow


Kit ox