Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dear Diary..

I am all for being tied up but I am handcuff girl. I don't mean fuzzy girly handcuffs, which are very cute and fun. I have used a man's tie, silk scarf and rope among many things.   But I am certain I am all for metal handcuffs. I want to feel the cold metal steel cuffs against my skin.

When I see a police officer, I often just think of getting arrested with his cuffs.   Maybe he should bend me over and frisk me.  It's to bad I have to commit a crime to get that kind of Interrogation.

I get even more turned on making my guy submit to will when I cuff him.  I love watching his face when I am in charge.   Sometimes you have to just take charge and get what you want.

Speaking of things I want besides summer to start...

Maybe I need a new pair silver metal cuffs.