Monday, February 25, 2013

Dear Diary,

The art of underwear is very simple to me, I am in love with boy short underwear. I often call them booty wear or tap ass panties. Since your ass cheeks can often fall out of the backside.

I know guys love the thong and understand why. I just don't love them, I own them but I don't feel as sexy as I do when I am sporting boy shorts . Boy shorts bring out the inner diva in me.  My all time favorite pair are my black baby doll ruffle boy shorts. I feel like naughty school girl.

I just love how boy shorts fit my ass in all the right places. You have so many options today with boy shorts. You can cover up your ass checks or let them stick out to spice things up. You can do so much more with boy shorts then the old thong.

The old thong reminds me of men's tighty whitey's briefs, Give a man in boxers every time


Love Kat ox