Monday, October 14, 2013

Dear Diary,

I have the Halloween blues, If that is even possible. But I am pretty sure I have it. I don't have a costume or even one idea yet. Maybe I will not even dress up this year and save my costumes for the bedroom.

I will give it one more shot looking for costume this week and if nothing grabs me I am just going to drink martini's and hand out candy.  Maybe I can hit on all the single dad's with kids at the front door.  Maybe I should be thinking about what to open the front door in. Now that is kind of trick or treat this girl really likes anyways

A few years ago I went as naugty Nurse for Halloween and I met a real Doctor dressed up as Doctor.  I never believed him until he gave me his business card.  Funny I would meet a gynecologist.  I guess he was going to get in to my pants one way or other.  I love when they call Halloween spooky, I just call it sexy,

Happy Monday-- Kat ox