Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dear Diary..

I hate when a guy starts reminding me of Mc Donald's. I know it's so bad for me, But I just can't get enough.

I tell myself to stay away, but it only lasts so long then I pounce on it like a fat kid on chocolate cake. Something about guys who know how to push my buttons.  I feast on it like a happy meal.

When I am eating and drinking at places and I know guys are watching. My mouth is for more then just dirty talk.  I use my tongue and mouth in every bite. I eat very slow and tasting food off my fingers.  I look right at them with every bite and sexy swallow of my cocktails.

I saw this miserable married guy at the table next to me the other night.  Man did I give him something to think about it.  I saw him put a napkin in his lap to cover it up.  I was just turned on knowing he wanted more.  I am sure his wife was wondering why he was so happy at dinner.   If she only knew !

Sometimes it's feast or famine--  Have a good week !

K oxox