Friday, December 19, 2014

Dear Diary....

 
Today is far to quiet, I feel like it might be the perfect day to start acting like it's Christmas season.  I'm not putting up a Christmas tree yet.  But I finally put lights up outside, so Santa knows to cum to my house.  I will finish my wish list for Santa.  No doubt I'm the kinda of bad girl, I can be sure I'm a good girl on his list.

I also start buying some Christmas gifts. I went online shopping to kick start my ho-ho-ho spirit -- then I found the perfect new underwear for me -Mistletoe underwear.

Now if that doesn't send the clear message on what direction his mouth will head after a kissing me hello under the mistletoe. 

One of my biggest turn's on is his mouth. It starts with what he says to me then how he is going to use that mouth to please me.
So maybe the holiday's are starting to warm up my heart like in the movie the Grinch. His heart started growing three times it's size.  I am either ready for the holidays or maybe I am horny...

Love K ox