Thursday, March 19, 2015

Dear Dairy,

The truth about the Spring time is that everything just springs up at once. I feel like sex drives just over flow and cocks start popping out like the sun. Maybe it's the weather or the short skirts starting to show up. Everyone gets spring fever!

I have spring fever, my sex drive is over the top. I am shopping for sex toys and summer clothes. I am ready for it all. Bring on the summer cocktails and fun summer nights.  Oh wait it's still March. At least we know its on the way.

As much as I am ready to spring forward. I am loving March Madness.  My friends and I have been smack talking and rooting for teams we never cared about before only to get winning brackets.

Well brackets are for keeping things in order,  so are cock rings. It's one of my new loves.  Cock rings are used to prolong erection because the wearer likes the particular sensation of tightness. Sometimes you have to show the guy your in charge

Kat ox