Sunday, December 29, 2013

Dear Diary..

I am just waiting for the New Year's Eve.  I am going to toast to a new year and toss you all a kiss at midnight.  

I always find New Years Eve to be a dirty holiday. Since most people going out just want to send out the year with a bang.   Watch who you bring home on New Years Eve, its a bad way to kick things off in the morning in a new year.

I am having a house party this year and should be a great time.  Looking forward to spending time with friends and getting crazy.  Plus how easy if I want to hook up since my bedroom is just upstairs.

I have to start making my New Year's Resolutions,  Besides being a dirty kitty, I should really make some goals this upcoming year.  I find no matter what I pick to change, I usually forget what I was doing by early March.  I was thinking of having a goal of getting out of my bed earlier every day. But honestly I can't image any guy wants me to stick to that !

Be Safe and Happy New Year -- Kat